Success is ensured from day one by structured business analysis. Indusnet makes use of proven business methodologies to ensure that the business requirements are correctly defined to ensure that business expectations are treated as a golden Thread throughout the project. Understanding and interpreting business requirements and translating it to an efficient technological solution is not easy to achieve. An incorrectly defined technology solution may lead to wastage expenditure on the project and during the life of the project.
We have been able to provide tangible business value and cost savings on both capital projects and through operational efficiencies to our clients.
Indusnet’s approach to business analysis is to focus on accurately capturing business needs, identify areas of value and utilising best business practices on capturing business requirements.
INDUSNET ACHIEVES THIS BY HAVING THE RIGHT PROJECT TEAM
- The project team that Indusnet engages into the business analysis incorporates senior and experienced business analysts
- Indusnet ensures that the process owner and representatives are involved in the analysis
- The right Subject Matter Experts are engaged in the requirements gathering process
- Change/project/product management and quality functions are involved by either being notified of analysis work or during the analysis
FOLLOWING A SET APPROACH / METHODOLOGY TO THE ANALYSIS
- Having a high-level understanding of the requirement
- Understanding the key expectations of the stakeholders
- Providing a clear scope of the work that will be carried out
- Addressing the Business Analysis as a project rollout
- Being detailed and thorough when capturing the requirements
- Engaging and involving technical or subject matter experts in the analysis
- Having Business Analysts involved in the roll out or implementation of the solution
- Ensuring that the focus from business or the initiative is focused on value
The analysis is addressing a requirement that will provide business with tangible value.
Business Mapping and Analysis
Management & Technology Integration
Process Creation Optimization
Technology & System Analysis
Technology Tender Assistance